Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weddings in May

May has been a busy month for me but it has also been a great month! Last weekend, I had the opportunity to shoot Heidi and Andrew's wedding with Michelle. They met while playing frisbee golf, so that was a big theme in their wedding as you can see in the pictures. It was a great wedding and I extend a huge congratulations to them!
Two days later, Michelle and I were off to the wedding of our friends Suzanne and Jonathan. Although we weren't photographing this one, I just had to get a shot of their marvelous cake (bottom picture). I had a ton of fun just hanging out, dancing and chatting and am very excited to see them start their "wedded" life together!
I've always heard that weddings are really hard to photograph so I feel very fortunate to have been able to attend or shoot these two weddings. Congrats to you all!
















No comments: