Sunday, May 31, 2009

Alyssa: Rain or Shine...or both?

I had the opportunity to shoot Alyssa's yearbook photos this past fall and we had an awesome time running through the rain with her family at a local park. So when she asked me to do a full senior session there, I was excited to branch out from under the eves of buildings and roam around this awesome park. We had a great time and even got some family shots as well. I can't wait to get these all done and sent over to her! Here is just a preview of the pictures :)



3 comments:

Oregon Equestrian said...

About time you updated your photos! ;-)

Wondered how the wedding photos went. Look good. The cake looks too beautiful to eat! And I LOVE cake.

Glad to hear you're setting up an official web site. Let me know how that goes.

Oh...Mary Cornelius is among several pros trying to put together an Equine Photographers Workshop for Fall 2010. I know you're not a horse person, but some of your senior shoots might include horses. Just a thought. Plus I still need non-broken-wrist pictures and me and Phantom. :-/

Oregon Equestrian said...

Of me and Phantom.

Phantom and I?

You get the "picture" -- I hope! (eeuuw, bad one)

Shared Glory said...

Yeah! Definitely in the fall we could get pretty colors in the back with you and Phantom :)