Friday, September 12, 2008

Senior Pictures with Another Emily!

I was so excited to hear that Emily wanted me to do her senior pictures! I drove up to the Seattle area last Friday but had been scoping out potential locations all week. Finally, I decided to suggest a park that I used go to a lot as a kid. With a cool silo that had been converted into a bathroom, lots of barns, fields and woods, I figured we would have a lot of options. And we did!!! It was great to get to know Emily (she's into photography too--we don't just share a name)! She was up for anything including standing in a creek, field full of crickets and having her picture taken in front of a bunch of families out at the park. We even had some fun taking pictures in the "alien tree" we found in the woods.
I am not done with all of them (in fact this is pretty much it :-/), but I just wanted to share the few I've had a chance to retouch because Emily was great to photograph! I hope she enjoys these pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them!





Here is Emily and the alien tree! ;)

1 comment:

kyles anima said...

you have some great photos on this blog