Saturday, September 27, 2008

Horsing Around!

A long awaited photo session took place with Mary today! Michelle and I drove down to the Canby Equestrian Center this morning (passing a really cool tree farm that looked like something straight out of Dr. Seuss land!). I had lots of fun hanging out with all the horses (and Indy too) and got some fun shots! Of course, we did some pictures of Mary and her mom, Lydia too! It was a good experience for me to work with people and animals again, as well as trying to hide a broken wrist :(!!! Thanks Mary for being a good sport and letting us take over the barn...and letting me boss you around to take pictures ;)! Below are some of my favorites, and you can see more pictures of the horses (and pals): here!


This was the horse I always wanted when I was little!:


Horse attitude:

Auntie Mary and Phantom:

No comments: