Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Water Water Everywhere | Charity:Water Donation

Where does the time go?! I can't believe it's been almost a month and a half since "Senior Projects Day" when I presented my portfolio of images of water in its different forms. As you may recall, I had created calendars as well as framed prints of my work. Today I was very excited because I was able to take all the money I had collected from the sales of the calendars and donate it to Charity: Water. The total of the proceeds came to $250 which was $70 more than I was expecting originally. If you are interested in buying any of the framed pieces, you can check out our etsy Blue Box Art, which is an online shop that is selling these pieces. The proceeds of the sales of my water photographs will still be donated to Charity: Water!

No comments: