Thursday, June 18, 2009

Trashing the Dress with Eva

I have been wanting to do a "trash the dress" session for a long time but haven't really had the opportunity to find a model or a dress that is willing to get messy. But then Eva decided she wanted to have a session to commemorate her move away from her lifelong home. We chose a 10 dollar dress from a local secondhand store and walked down to the woods that was our childhood haunt. Usually I like bright and happy photos but we had a fun time doing darker, vampirey pictures. Though I've never seen nor read Twilight, it was sort of our inspiration as Eva has been a reader of the series for a long time. So without further ado, here's Eva the fashionista vampire of the Washington Woods.







1 comment:

Oregon Equestrian said...

Great atmosphere!

I haven't read "Twilight" yet but will do so and take notes as part of my YA novelist research.

You'll have to e-mail me about Eva and the move.