Saturday, August 16, 2008

It's too darn hot to do anything but take pictures

Yep, it's almost 2am but I'm having a hard time sleeping because it is so ridiculously hot here. We have to keep our windows shut too cause someone down the street is burning stuff...fantastic.
Anyway, today I had an awesomely fun day having a photoshoot with two of my closest friends at home: Katie and Caryn. We drove around various places in the neighborhood and had tons of fun, even though we were dealing with 90° temps and stinging nettles as well :) Here's a quick, unedited look!









1 comment:

Kelly Glenn said...

Hey Emily!

This is really cool! I've never seen a photography blog before but I really like the idea. That's so awesome that you're making the most of your passion! Thanks for writing to me!